Thursday, September 27, 2012

September Scare Crow

Hi! and thank you in advance for checking out my creation!

Today I have for you another Mojo Monday Challenge. If you haven't been to Mojo Monday by now well, you Should! they are my favorite! They post up a sketch every Monday for you to try, how ever you like and submit to their page.

I was also dying to use my CTMH September Stamp of the month so I combined the two. Here is my card:



Since this Monday was the last Monday of the month they do a sketch where it can either be Round or square. The last time I picked Round so this time I chose square... Here is the Sketched that I followed:




I tried my best to follow the Sketch. I always try to put my own twist on it. I didn't use a scalloped square but I did use a similar cut that I got from the Artiste Cartridge. instead of a flower I did punkins  to stick with the theme :)









Hope you enjoyed my Mojo Monday!

Here is the September Stamp of the Month. Available until Sept 30th for $5 with your order of $50.





For this Card I used the following:






I will also be entering this card into the following challenges:

  1.  Mojo Monday 260

No comments:

Post a Comment